I share manuals, checklists, and other guides in the RESOURCES section of this blog. Miguel de la Riva at Keystone Traffic generously shared the following checklists from his firm and PennDOT, whose jurisdiction he primarily works in.
- 2021.01 [PennDOT] TIS-TIA Review and HOP Project Application Checklist
- 2013.05 [PennDOT] PUB 149 Traffic Signal Design Handbook - Signal Plans Checklist
- 2018.08 [PennDOT] PUB 282 HOP Guidelines - TIS & TIA Review Checklist
- Traffic Design Checklists-4-29-10
- KTG TMC Training Document
- KTG TMC Count Supervisors Checklist
- KTG TMC Field Worksheet
Most DOTs, and even local jurisdictions, have similar checklists to PennDOT's. When working in a new jurisdiction, you should always check to see if they have relevant policies, guidelines, or checklists.