- Imports traffic data from most traffic counting hardware/software. They just added an import feature to bring in data from the COUNTkit system!
- Method for estimating eight hour warrants automatically from peak hour data.
- Implements 2009 MUTCD as well as options to review 2000/20003 warrants.
- Many states have their own tweaks to the warrants – PC-Warrants implements them too.
- Methods for reducing right turns (which is required here by MnDOT).
- Method for importing THE peak hour, not just an even hour (i.e. can choose 4:15-5:15 p.m. instead of 4-5 p.m. or 5-6 p.m.)
In honor of Ridge Engineering adding the import from our PC-TAS software, we're giving away PC-Warrants at Countingcars.com with the purchase of a COUNTkit! Simply purchase a COUNTkit package here, add PC-Warrants to your cart, type WARRANTS into the coupon code, and then check out. Hurry – this offer ends at the end of September.